Senior Writer / Journalist - Global financial services
SENIOR WRITER - GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
£60-80000+bonus,bens (salary dependant on experience)
Our client a highly respected global financial services institution is looking for an experienced writer, with a background (current or previous) in journalism to join the External Communications team.
You will have a background working either currently or previously as a journalist for mainstream media-ideally with experience of writing a range of topics and different types of articles/materials.
- You will play a key role in setting the agenda and guidelines for the company's external corporate websites, helping to maintain the company's reputation.
- You will be responsible for: writing and editing thought-pieces and articles on behalf of senior executives;
- Drafting and editing webpages describing the organisation's strategy and purpose; and working with multimedia teams to showcase, commission and script videos, animations and infographics about the organisation.
- As well as generating original ideas, the role involves working with a wide range of teams to help shape content about the organization and its activities
- Experience working for a well-known, mainstream media publication in a journalist/writer capacity
- Experience writing/editing digital content
- Excellent writing skills with versatility to write on a range of topics and to suit different audiences
- Experience in editing
- Experience working with senior level executives in a communications and / or journalism capacity, ideally with experience of interviewing senior executives for news stories
- Excellent relationship management skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided in the first instance
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.