Regional Marketing Manager - Nordics
You will be working in our fascinating global marketing department and will be located in Rugby, UK, contributing directly to the marketing communication strategy and its implementation in a dedicated region.
We are different:
We innovate and develop fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archaeological sites and many more.
Not everyone is a fit for us and the challenging role – we are looking for: a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who is looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
This position requires:
- Strong communication and presentation skills experienced in marketing communication activities
- Strong can-do attitude flexible & dynamic characters, with strong "hands-on" operational abilities
- Structured way of working and ability to prioritise
- Be able to work independently and also act as assertive team player
- Native English speaker; additionally fluent in Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic or Polish would be a plus
How you will make a difference:
- Own the Marketing Communications strategy for the assigned country or cluster of countries, including all integrated communication channels, based on the high-level we go to Marketing strategy
- Implement, drive and analyse marcom programs to continuously improve key metrics like brand awareness, product preference, lead generation, campaign efficiency etc.
- Create and manage events and seminar plans designed to increase product interest and to generate leads
- Implement launch plans for new products in the assigned country with region-specific value propositions in close collaboration with Vertical Marketing and Product Management
- Build and foster relationships with industry associations, key regional influencers, publications and business partners
- Other Marcom activities
Are you ready to join the challenge?
Then apply immediately and lets chat.