Senior Accounts Assistant
Job title- Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary- up to £26,000 depending on experience
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team, although they are willing to wait for the right candidate.
They are looking for a talented individual to come and join their team. They recruit people who believe in the things they do, people who are motivated, hard-working, and have a `can do, will do attitude`.
This role offers working hours of 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday and free parking.
The successful candidate will have access to their own transport due to rural location.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- General Office Administration
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliation
- Produce sales invoices
- Collating time sheets - Preparing Payroll
- VAT Returns
- All aspects up to trial balance
To be considered the successful Senior Accounts Assistant must have previous accounts and administration experience.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- SAGE experience is essential
- Basic understanding on Excel - Candidates will have to complete a basic excel test
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced, busy office
- Self-motivated to complete tasks
- Team Player
Due to the offices, candidates must be comfortable with dogs, who at times are also in the office.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.