Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk - Brighton
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Based in Brighton (parking available)
£21,000 - £24,000
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an amazing job opportunity for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-known organisation in the Brighton area on a permanent contract.
Reporting into the Finance Supervisor, your duties will include the following:
- Processing of large volumes of invoices for scanning and payment
- Register invoices to match against the relevant purchase order ensuring correct details
- Processing supplier payments efficiently and effectively
- Liaison with internal departments to support the payment process
- Liaison with suppliers and other external organisations
- Reporting, analysis and systems processes and procedures
- Maintain financial records in accordance with internal and external policies, procedures and financial regulations
- Operate the systems that control and process all payment transactions
- Dealing with financial payment queries
- Reconcile accounts and ensure accurate accounting, reporting and financial integrity.
For this position, you will need to have previous purchase ledger experience dealing with high volume processing and payments. If you are immediately available or at available short notice, that would be advantageous but not essential
The post also involves a certain amount of routine work and you must be able to complete this with accuracy and within specified deadlines, as well as providing a responsive service to queries as they arise.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward! Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.