Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a world-renowned leading travel and tourism brand, in order to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
Our client is one of the global leaders in its space. Renowned for quality of service and luxury travel, the business has experienced unrivalled sales growth over the past five years. The business has offices on every major content and the UK HQ is based near Richmond Upon Thames.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is a new role for the business and will be instrumental in driving online sales. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Manage SEO/PPC in order to drive traffic to the ecommerce site
- Manage agencies to deliver on display and remarketing campaigns
- Input into content strategy and write relevant web content where applicable
- Manage multiple multi-channel digital campaigns annually
- Grow CRM database through
- Maintain and manage affiliate partnerships in order to drive traffic
- Monitor performance of website and make improvements based on analysis
This role will suit a senior digital exec looking to move into their first junior management position in a business where they can build a career with some of the best talent in the industry. The business is looking for someone with a great attitude, the drive to succeed and a willingness to go over and above your job description.
The person who joins the business will someone who is strategic in nature but happy to get their sleeves rolled up when necessary.
In return, you will get a great rewards package and the opportunity to grow a career in one of the world's most respected brands.
A salary of between £30,000-45,000, discretionary Bonus scheme, travel benefits and excellent package.
If this sounds of interest, please apply asap in order to be considered.