An exciting time to start with an experienced, growing, forward thinking, independent fire and security firm.
We are looking for a candidate who is prepared to go the extra mile with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to be part of the strategic growth of their business. In return they will work with you to develop your career and achieve your potential, as well as offering a structured commission and bonus scheme.
Your main duties will be to manage a team of service and installation engineers to install and service a range of Fire and Security technologies including; Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call, Automatic Gates and Barriers, Disabled Refuge Systems, Fire and Safety Signage.
You will need to build strong relationships with our Customers, keeping them informed and up to date on the status of works. Exploring other opportunities and quoting for additional works in line with company policy. Management of team ensuring they follow company policy. Developing team to succeed and deliver on KPI’s. Allocation of work and supporting where necessary.
• Must have either previous Fire & Security, Electrical Industry experience or Site Management experience.
• Full Driving license.
• Excellent workload Management and Supervisory Experience
• Maximising sales opportunities.
• On call enhancements - Rota 1-5 weekends.
• Commission and Bonus Structure.
• Company Van.
• Company Laptop.
• Company Phone.
• 20 days Holiday plus bank holidays rising with Service.
• Career Development and Training.