Our client an established independent marine engineering firm are currently recruiting a Marine Engineer in Lymington.
Our client is looking for an experienced Marine Engineer who has strong experience in the installation, maintenance and service of marine engines. You will be required to work on a variety of different makes and models of inboard and outboard engines and stern drives. From large diesels to small petrol's.
The Marine Engineer candidate will have experience in:
- Installation, Service, Maintenance, Repair, Overhauls of Marine Engines
- Installation & Service, Repair of engine controls
- Knowledge of Exhaust Systems, Steering Controls, Stern Gear and vessel plumbing.
- Electrical (DC/AC) Installation/Fault Finding/Repair
- Document Control
- Experience in using computer based diagnostic controls
- Experience in ZF Gearboxes, Shaft/Sail/Stern Drives
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, overtime and company benefits.
Salary: £30K per annum.
If you have the skills and experience, please Apply Today with an updated CV and one of the Sharp Global team will be in contact.