Design Engineer/Draughtsperson (Residential/Commercial Construction)
£25,000 to £33,000 + Pension
Design Engineer/Draughtsperson required for a growing manufacturer based in Braintree, the company design and manufacture timber frames to be used in a wide range of industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer from a mechanical background with a couple of year’s industry experience, you will have worked in a draughtsperson/detailer capacity in mechanical, construction or structural design environment. The successful applicant will have experience working with AutoCAD and have some experience using design software such as Revit and Wolf.
The business takes on the brief from the client, most of the work is re-modification design. You will design detailed structural drawings for the timber frame to go into manufacture. The company work on a wide range of projects so you can be working on up to three small projects at once.
The company have experienced a period of growth in the last year with an increase of around 60% in orders and this has been reflected in the growth in headcount, this trend in growth is anticipated to continue for the foreseeable future. They are a well respected manufacturer in the industry offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate.
* Design of Timber frames to large housing developers
* Taking specifications from the design manager
* Using AutoCAD, Revit & Wolf to design intricate structures
* Design Engineer from a mechanical, structural or construction design environment
* Experience using AutoCAD and similar design packages
* Full UK Driving licence
* Live within a 40 mile radius of the Braintree area