Fire Surveyor, Estimator and Project Manager
- Undertake technical surveys of client premises, system design, tender application (including PQQ) and production of quotations.
- Post sales Project Management of contracts and engineer supervision (including H&S requirements).
- A solid engineering background, with a comprehensive technical and practical understanding of Fire Alarms and correct methods of installation.
- An in-depth knowledge of British & European Standards relating to security systems.
- Experience in the design and installation of Fire Alarm Systems in industrial, commercial, retail & domestic environments.
- Working with and understanding client and other associated trade requirements.
- Application of site health and safety.
- IT skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be fully literate and numerate.
Previous experience with Salesforce and CASH would be an advantage.
Experience in the following additional disciplines would be an advantage:
- Fire alarms & emergency lighting.
Advantageous health & safety qualifications and training:
- PASMA, IPAF
- CSCS card
- Risk Assessments & method statements
- Annual leave - 22 days plus statutory bank holidays.
- Company Car, Laptop computer, mobile telephone.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.