A highly respected, highly experienced software developer who has created an industry leading software (SAAS) platform, and a business, that has the potential to become the market leader, and dominate its technology space, is now seeking a Marketing Manager based in Doncaster to join its expanding team and deliver qualified sales leads.
This is an exciting business gearing up for that next step, and this role is just one of the new positions this company is creating right now to build a leadership team that will underpin challenging growth targets. As a proven Marketing Professional potentially moving into a business that, to date, has done little in the way of any planned marketing activity, you will understand the contribution that you can make, and that the business will be expecting from you in what will, at least for the time being, be a seriously hands-on position.
As the Marketing Manager, your duties will be to:
- Propose, agree and implement a comprehensive, cost effective, and co-ordinated approach to Marketing which meets the short, medium and longer term needs of the business.
- Build the company brand.
- Develop market presence in the UK and target international markets
- Build revenues from within the existing client base, acquire new clients within the target markets and become the undisputed leader and go-to supplier within the industry.
- Meet your KPIs which will include, but not be limited to, sales volumes and revenues, CAC targets, conversion rates, client and overall company revenues.
- Report to and be the key marketing focus within the business and ensure that the Senior Management Team is fully apprised of marketing trends, business opportunities, and progress against agreed plans.
- Establish and demonstrate your marketing, business and commercial competence, leadership, and authority in all of these areas.
- Creating marketing content and materials, email campaigns (including A/B campaigns), PPC, SEO and/or micro-sites, Linked-In profile and marketing across all relevant channels.
To be a successful Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked in a busy commercial software development business with at the very least some grasp and affinity for software and technology.
- Significant success in B2B marketing leading to increased sales, business profitability, and market share.
- Hands on, practical experience of all relevant (traditional, digital, and modern) methods of B2B marketing appropriate to a SAAS business.
- Experienced within and passionate about the practical, cost-effective, commercial possibilities of all digital and social channels, tools and technologies, as well as all forms of traditional marketing.
- Educated to a good degree level with a creative, bright and enquiring mind.
In return, the Marketing Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £45,000 per annum plus performance review.
This is a genuinely exciting, hands-on role, in a business that is ready to take the next step.
If you have what it takes to be part of this opportunity, please get in touch right now.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.