Do you want to join a highly innovative Manchester based agency and contribute to Marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world?
This market leading communications agency provides expert knowledge across a diverse mix of emerging, new and traditional media channels to help clients create and utilise inventive and engaging content. They are looking for an ambitious SEO Assistant to join their rapidly growing team, providing support to the SEO Executives and Campaign Managers with the running of large SEO campaigns for some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
Roles/Responsibilities of the SEO Assistant:
- Support the development of client’s SEO strategies and contribute to technical reviews of client’s websites
- Conduct keyword research and help develop client’s marketing campaigns, making content recommendations and liaising with media teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
- Must be aware of and keep up to date with key industry trends, as well as reporting this information back to Campaign Manager and the wider team
- Overseeing the performance of SEO campaigns, incorporating key insights into future activity and ensuring campaigns are implemented and recorded in line with strict deadlines/guidance
- Candidates must have advanced Excel skills and be an analytical thinker
- Ideal candidates would be highly organised, team players with sound problem solving and project management skills.
- At least one year’s experience within an SEO or digital marketing role conducting research and managing client campaigns.
- Candidates should be passionate about technology, with the ability to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics and SearchMetrics efficiently, although training is available.
Don’t miss this one of a kind opportunity and apply with The Candidate today!