Team Leader - Block Management
Our Client is a large, well-established residential property management and development company with properties across all of London and this Team Leader - Block Management will work on a Central London based portfolio. The company are currently expanding their well-established and well-known portfolio and seeking to add a Team Leader - Block Management to their team.
- Ensuring team is performing as efficiently as possible.
- Bringing quality control to the department through close direct supervision of the individuals within the team.
- Assisting the Board in communicating the company goals to the members of the team.
- Attending Team Leader meetings with the other Team Leaders and the Directors of Property Management.
- Monitoring day-to-day performance of the team.
- Ensuring the team is furnished with the relevant PC software and equipment required to carry out their duties (camera, phone, Dictaphone, Bluetooth kit etc.) and that they are fully aware of how and when it should be used.
- Feeding back to the Directors of Property Management, any concerns relating to the performance of the team or conduct of clients managed by the team.
- Carrying out monthly reviews with all property managers within the team.
- Conducting and monitoring the ongoing progress of annual PDP reviews of members of the team.
- Authorising draft budgets and final agreed budgets before they are passed to the Accounts Department and to ensure budgets are issued in good time.
- Ensuring the team is updating the Qube with Client information.
- Reviewing the content and quality of quarterly financial reports issued by the team, to clients.
- Being the first point of reference for questions or discussions concerning the portfolio.
- Dealing with complaints concerning members of the team in accordance with the Company complaints procedure.
- Agreeing holiday requests for team members and in doing so, ensuring that you have sufficient personnel to cover your department at all times.
- Attending meetings and site visits with your team where required and as appropriate.
- Ensuring AGM's take place on time.
- Monitoring site visit reports and the site visit overview spreadsheet.
- Monitoring the frequency and actioning H&S risk assessments arranged by your team.
- Ensuring fortnightly updates are produced by the team with adequate advice being provided to property managers in relation to deadlines, timescales and performance.
- Authorising invoices which fall within the prescribed expenditure limits.
The Person: The successful Team Leader - Block Management will be IRPM qualified with relevant multi-site block property management experience as a minimum. Ideally the candidate will have managed a team previously and have good people management skills. Additionally, a good knowledge and experience of service charge budget formulation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, expanding company in a fast-paced and highly-skilled team.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.