Employment Law Paralegal
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Law Paralegal to join a new - up and coming law firm within Glasgow City Centre.
The role will be supporting the team with preparation of non-contentious documents and opportunity to assist with contentious matters.
- Producing and editing non- contentious documents i.e. employment contracts, staff handbooks, templates.
- To provide administration support, billing, invoicing, letters of engagement.
- May be exposed to other areas of employment law such as contentious work, with this you may be assisting with the preparation of bundle of documents, witness statements etc.
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have Paralegal experience within employment law, qualified paralegals would be advantageous.
- Law Graduates or Legal Secretaries/PA’s with experience within Employment Law will also be considered - but willing to move into a Paralegal role.
- Must have experience drafting employment contracts, handbooks and policies.
- Be confident in supporting the legal team over the phone, in writing and face to face.
- Keen to develop within the business.