I am working on multiple Internal Sales Executive roles all due to growth for a client who has a strong national and international presence with their head office in London.
My client is a leading distributor within their industry, experiencing substantial growth! They have a fantastic working culture with a real emphasis to drive progression amongst their staff and strongly promote an enthusiastic working environment.
The primary responsibility for the Internal Sales Executive will be to source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails. Further responsibilities include:-
Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/potential customer contact through excellent time management.
- Plan and manage business portfolio within a team environment.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure;
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets.
- Manage, organise and update Workbooks CRM on a daily and ongoing basis.
- Manage product/service pricing and margins according to company targets.
- Respond and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Maintain and expand prospects database.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Comply with a high standard customer service level
- Promote company's products/services to prospective customers at all times
- Attend company provided training to develop relevant product knowledge, techniques and skills
The successful Internal Sales Candidate will have:-
- Proven solid Internal Sales or Telesales experience;
- Strong sales background;
- Strong phone presence, listening skills and experience within a busy environment;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic in a competitive environment;
- Highly motivated driven to achieve targets;
- Ability to establish good working relationships;
- Good verbal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Strong systems and CRMs experience;
- Electrical qualification/experience an advantage;
- Relevant industry experience including Manufacturer, Distributor, Integrator or Wholesaler an advantage;
Competitive Basic Salary