Senior Financial Planning Administrator
We are currently working with a highly reputable financial planning business with offices in the centre of Bath to recruit for a Senior Financial Planning Administrator.
The organisation now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management remit to join the business to provide assistance to a team of senior Financial Planners.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded financial planning business, that offer the opportunity to further progress your career into either a management or advisory capacity.