Cherry Professional are currently supporting one of Nottingham's premier employers in their search for a Commercial Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a move in quick succession to Finance Manager, there is potential for this to happen in 12-24 months.
This exciting retailer is currently looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their growing team. The role will involve business partnering closely with the commercial teams as well as working closely with sales and marketing to employ new e-commerce initiatives.
- Business partnering with multiple functions, providing strong financial insight to support key decision making
- Manage the financial planning, analysis, forecasting and budgeting processes - Maintain and update the long range plan based on management & budget holder input
- Preparing the month end Board Pack and associated commentary, cost & profit centre reports, cash flow and working capital forecasts
- Monitoring profitability and performance at a regional and store level.
- Provide ongoing variance analysis, business analysis and commentaries along with remedial action
- Liaise with the Sales Teams and Operations Managers on performance targets
- Maintain and improve business analysis data and KPIs (financial and operational)
- Analyse current commercial tools and manage the implementation of new commercial processes in line with key business strategies
- Assisting with continued operational excellence by driving improvement in finance processes
-25 days annual leave
-x4 Life Assurance -Pension (Employers Contribution)
-Single Private Medical Cover
-Annual Discretionary Bonus
-Family and Friends vouchers
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA and have at least three years' experience of working in a management accounts role. Retail industry experience would be advantageous but not essential if you can demonstrate transferable knowledge.
Cherry Professional are recruiting the role on behalf of the client.