Finance Manager - Based in Chorley
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
A leader in its field, this successful and acquisitive business is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team at their headquarters based in Chorley. The business is part of a larger group, which has locations based in the US, Canada and Europe.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the successful candidate will be a key member of the team and play an integral role within the business. It will be your responsibility to lead your team, deliver agreed business plans and assist both internal and external stakeholders, providing information to assist with the strategic planning of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, mentor and develop the finance team
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and review development plans
- Support the FD in quarterly strategic reviews and forecasting
- The lead in forecasting, cash flow and working capital improvement
- Develop close working relationships with internal customers, to enable Finance to best meet their needs
- Prepare accurate financial performance statements and commentary
- Be able to meet strict group deadlines
- Management reporting
- Project accounting & business modelling
- Assist FD with M&A work and lead in finance integration projects
- Ensure the highest standards of ethical business practice with financial reporting
The successful candidate will already be professionally qualified or a finalist. You will have a keen eye for detail and have strong organisational skills.
There are 4 sites, within the UK and travel between these sites will be expected (20%).
This is truly an excellent opportunity, with the progression to a Financial Controller position.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 24th March, however if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible