Research Manager - Retail - Quant
Our client is an online led research agency, who boast global success, a professional and friendly working environment and a wide range of clients. They operate across a number of markets, including FMCG, retail, technology and media and they are looking to take on a Research Manager to work in their retail team.
In this role, you will be focused on a key retailer, managing their tracking project to understand their customer loyalty and awareness, as well as taking the lead on a range of ad hoc projects off the back of this.
Key duties include:-
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with the client and fielding queries and requests
- Managing the monthly tracker and it's outputs and reporting, ensuring that this runs to time and budget
- Scoping out new research projects for your client, looking at new ways to do things and upselling various products and services to your clients
- Working with the RE's and SREs to ensure that research outputs are accurate, creative and tell a story
- Working with the service teams
- Presenting key findings to clients
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have experience in managing large tracking studies previously, ideally with some ad hoc as well. You will be experienced in understanding how to pull out key insights from tracking projects and how these feed into the long-term strategy for your client. You will enjoy working on the ad hoc projects that tie in with the main tracker, taking the initiative to find new ways and ideas to do things. You will be comfortable in handling multiple things at once and building up a strong relationships both internally and externally. Interest in retail is a must. Research agency experience is preferable.