Business Development Representaive
Business Development Representative - Leeds - up to £22,500 + OTE - Permanent
An incredible opportunity has arisen in Leeds for a number of BDR's
Being centrally based you have the access to excellent public transport links, train and bus stations are only 15 minutes’ walk.
To set the scene, this client is looking for ambitious, confident and enthusiastic professional who want to succeed and forge a career in Sales. There is so much opportunity to be noticed for your input and you will be rewarded handsomely. A place where you are 'NOT just a number’ but an essential member of the team to grow the brand and promote best practice.
You will sit in an open planned office, with a team buzz environment, and after a hard day at work you can unwind with a game of table tennis in the canteen.
Closes direct sales of products/services in order to meet individual and team quotas and the organisation’s business objectives.
• Work to maintain existing revenue streams
• Build relationships with key influencers and users within designated customers
• Work as part of a team to develop and introduce new revenue stream
• Sells a portfolio of the organisation’s products directly to end-user organisations.
• Has structured direct contact with clients and limited authority for negotiation.
• Identifies opportunities to develop new products and services by working closely with customers/clients whilst maintaining existing revenue streams
• Builds relationships with key influencers and users within designated client/customer base.
• Sends introductory emails to prospective clients and follow up emails with product information.
• Arranges qualified appointments for sales team.
• Undertakes research to identify new prospects.
• Qualifies and responds to incoming enquiries.
• Provides support on existing client/customer accounts.
• Maintains CRM details on portfolio in line with guidelines
• Establishes cohesive links and relationships with internal teams including Sales, Operations and Marketing.
• Performs all reasonable duties required to meet targets.
• Liaises with internal departments on any client issues that arise and ensure a satisfactory outcome.
There is so much more to the role and I am looking forward to tell you more about it once you have applied.