Third Party Oversight Manager
Overall Purpose of Job
Responsible for the management and performance of the Oversight Team and Third Party Servicers, ensuring adherence to policy and process whilst directing and implementing change to achieve operational excellence through continuous improvement together with a seamless customer journey delivering consistently fair consumer outcomes.
- Management of Oversight Team and provide technical support and operational guidance in the administration of mortgages serviced by a TPA.
- Own and Manage the Third Party Relationships, and the performance and adherence to policy and process to deliver fair customer outcomes
- Provide solutions on technically complex and sensitive cases in conjunction with NVG’s Compliance & Legal teams and where appropriate, the Sensitive Customer Forum
- Maintain a high level of third party compliance with all current / future legislation, industry codes of practices and that the Company’s exposure to reputational risk is minimised
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements and formal Key Performance Indicators with any Servicing third party are established, agreed, monitored, met and maintained
- Build and maintain a full and complimentary relationship between the Company and any Third party such that the requirements of the Company’s clients, customers, investors, subsequent third party portfolio purchasers, internal business requirements and external regulatory requirements are met
- Be the customer champion for Kensington; ensure customers are being treated fairly throughout the life of their mortgage with Kensington and that they receive service levels exceeding their expectations
- Manage special projects and assignments as directed by the Head of Lending Operations
- Consider improvements to processes and submit and manage initiatives/changes via the formal Change Control process.
- Manage operational budget, including, Headcount, Overtime, T+E and Reward & recognition
- Lead and coach a high performing team, providing regular communication, feedback, development and recognition
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of overseeing Third Party Administrators within a retail banking environment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the mortgage industry with extensive knowledge of mortgage processes ideally throughout the entire lending cycle
- Working knowledge of conduct risk within the mortgage servicing environment and the impact on customer outcomes
- Communication and influencing skills and proven relationship management experience
- Understanding of operational and collections activity strategies
- Commercial acumen, connecting needs of clients and internal mechanisms to create value keeping the customer at the heart of all activities