Accountancy Services Manager
This Manchester based chartered accountancy practice has grown steadily in recent years and has a reputation for providing SME and Owner-Managed Businesses with bespoke solutions aimed at maximising business potential, increasing profits and securing growth. Clients range up to c.£10m t/o and services include Accounts Preparation, Tax Compliance & Planning, Corporate Finance and Outsourced Accountancy Solutions.
Ongoing growth has created an opportunity for an ambitious Accountant which offers involvement in a wide variety of general accountancy & advisory work, responsibility for client management and progression to Director.
As a Manager within the Practice you will be responsible for working closely with clients to deliver Year-End Accounts and Tax compliance services, provide Tax Planning advice, act as Outsourced Financial Controller to growing businesses and support acquisitions and other corporate finance projects with Due Diligence work.
You will benefit from:
- Exposure to all areas of general accountancy and advisory work arising within the client base
- Career progression to Director within the firm where you will become part of the firm's Senior Management Team
- A competitive salary with the potential for much greater earnings as a Director in the future
You will be an ambitious accounts professional with a strong background in chartered practice, able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Significant experience of accounts and Tax work (5+ years)
- Good client relationship / contact skills
If you are currently working within accountancy practice and seeking an opportunity to progress your career within an innovative small practice with a boutique approach then please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.