Photography and Video Editor - amazing beauty brand!
We are currently seeking a full time in-house Video Editor to join our growing Marketing Team at our Head Office in South Elmsall, Yorkshire. Are you a video and photography superstar? Is this you?!
You will be able to work on a diverse range of projects producing educational and brand material to support our B2B and B2C marketing strategies and campaigns, across different brands each with their own style guidelines, identities and tone of voice.
- Contribute to the whole Marketing Team's creative and innovative thinking in order to drive brand awareness, sales and educational value
- Produce high quality content (including 4K) alongside our video producer
- Assist our video producer as a DP when filming large events
- Produce corporate educational videos and presentations
- Able to take a brief and edit any given content
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to in any videos created
- You should be a Creative Editor / Video Editor or similar, with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Extensive knowledge of all major software - Premiere Pro / After Effects + DaVinci & Cinema 4D would constitute an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of: filming in 4K, dollying, setting up lights, recording sound and voice overs, engineering sound, storytelling and cinematography
- Organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output
Nouveau Beauty Group is a pioneering B2B beauty education and training academy. As well as leading in permanent cosmetics and skin rejuvenation treatments and training, we also develop a great range of beauty trade and retail products for both consumers and businesses.
We have been offering salon therapists and other beauty industry professionals the best beauty training and products for over 10 years and have an exciting period of growth ahead of us including embarking on international markets.