Bookkeeper & Office Administrator
I am delighted to be partnering with this rapidly expanding SME who are now in the market for an experience Bookkeeper / Office Administrator.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director and HR Manager; duties for the role will include the following:
· Taking Accounts to trial balance
· Bank reconciliations and posting Both AR & AR receipts to Sage Line 50
· Match, batch and coding of supplier invoices and posting to Sage
· Supplier statement reconciliations and raising queries as necessary
· Prepare and submit the payment run to suppliers and transact via BACS
· Raising of sales invoices and undertaking all duties associated with credit control to collect payment to agreed terms.
· First port of call for incoming telephone requests and queries
· Meeting and greeting customers
· Receiving post, filing and scanning
· Other duties as required by the office.
You will have at least 3+ years experience as a Bookkeeper and also have good all round office administration skills.
If you are a strong communicator, versatile, hands on and prepared to undertake both accounting and general office responsibilities in a busy office environment then this job will be ideal for you!
Please apply now for this immediately available opportunity if you fulfil the criteria above. I will be in contact if applicable.