Credit Control Assistant
As the Credit Control Assistant for one of the world’s largest specialist sports Travel companies you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collecting payments in line with set terms
- Full responsibility in the collection of funds via telephone and e- mail
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Account reconciliations
- Allocation of payments & credits
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
- Working towards compliance and KPI's on a daily basis
- Adhoc duties as required
This position will not only give you the opportunity to work with a great team, it will also give you a chance to work with one of the leading travel brands, a career with a growing organisation and a great salary and benefits package.
It is essential that you have worked in the field of credit control in the past, that you are familiar with the duties required and that you can work well on your own and in a team environment.
As you will be speaking with customers and fellow colleagues, excellent communication is required in addition to excellent negotiation and credit control skills.
If you feel that this is a suitable role for you then please apply today!
**Unfortunately due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates and if you have not heard back from us within three working days then please realise that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion**