Control Systems Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer to be based in the Coventry area.
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
My Client is looking for a Control Systems Engineers to be based within the Coventry area for a specialist process company. My client is looking to take on a new Control Systems Engineer due to an increase in workload, as well as a desire to bring all electrical work in house. They are considering taking on multiple engineers at varying levels of technical ability.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer are:
- Full project life-cycle work, developing program code from scratch from client specifications
- Programming on Siemens PLC's as well as using other brands
- Testing and commissioning of the products on site
Ideally you will have:
- Full project life cycle experience
- Design and development of PLC systems from scratch, such as Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley
- Any Electrical Design experience using AutoCAD Electric
- 17th Edition qualifications would be a bonus
- Formal qualifications in Electronic Engineering are desirable but not required
- SCADA and HMI development
In return they offer:
- Up to £45,000 yearly salary
- Pension and overtime
- Exceptional career development and training
They are looking to interview starting on Monday next week, so if you are interested then pleas press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on for more details.
Control / Systems / Engineer / PLC / electrical / Siemens / Allen Bradley / SCADA / WonderWare / programming / AutoCAD / EPlan / HMI