Service Support Engineer
Service Support Engineer!! Merseyside!! 23-28K Basic Salary!! Graduate Opportunity!! World Class Supplier of Renewable Power Generation!!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a mechanical engineering graduate to join a business with a world class reputation in the field of renewable power generation. A leading and widely respected local business with a first class reputation as the standard barer in their field UK and further afield, apply now and read on to find out more
- Analysis of component failure data
- Oil sample data checks and analysis
- Internal liaison with the service engineering team
- Engineering data analytics
- Mechanical Engineering Degree Qualified
- Analytical process driven
- Fluid dynamics or vibration analysis or condition monitoring understanding
- Engine or Power generation knowledge
- Experience working within a technical, office based environment
- Good communication skills
Location - Wigan, St Helens, Liverpool, Warrington, Runcorn
Key Skills/Terminology - Design, Mechanical, Graduate, Engines, Power, Analysis, Fluid Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Data Analysis, Condition Monitoring, Vibration Analysis
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.