Sales Manager (B2B & Online/eBay/Website) £24K Basic +Generous Sales Bonus
Salary £24’000 Basic, Plus generous Sales related Bonus.
Location: Central Birmingham, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12,
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are a dynamic young company specialising in the re-engineering & remanufacturing of Automotive components.
The global demand for cost-effective quality automotive parts has never been greater. We are applying innovative technologies, with emphasis on research to develop new products to service the global automotive aftermarket.
The candidate is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of new business strategies and supporting and maintaining current sales revenues.
The varied role will involve many aspects of sales and marketing, from website development and management to researching and identifying other channels to establish new business partnerships as well as maintaining daily reports, and customer queries.
- Degree level education
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Advanced Microsoft-Excel skills.
- Experience of management of multiple concurrent projects and marketing plans within tight deadlines
- An ability to work on multiple concurrent projects in a time-pressured environment
- A good eye for online design and knowledge of techniques - you know what works and what doesn’t and you aren’t afraid to try new things.
- Good experience with tactical executions of marketing through multiple channels: email, website, phone, direct mail, etc
- An abundance of enthusiasm and hunger for success.
- Selling experience on eBay would be highly advantageous.
You will be responsible for:
- Execution of sales development strategies
- Promoting new products
- Answering customer queries and maintaining customer relations
- Stock keep, stock analysis and forecasting
- Researching, supporting the set up and driving the day to day of online sales channels.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating presentation templates and sales tools
- Management of marketing campaigns.
- Key involvement in the design, delivery and project management of new Sales initiatives
- Assisting with identifying opportunities for products
Benefits / Hours:
Performance related bonus scheme.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 17.30pm
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per annum