Complaints Handler (Financial Services)
Our client based in Slough are seeking a Complaints Handler to ensure that all complaints are administered, investigated and resolved in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards. Promoting a customer focused environment and act as the voice of the customer.
Daily Duties for the Complaints Handler include:
- Where required, undertaking and assisting in the daily administration tasks such as allocation of complaints, Post, Complaints diary and File requests
- Investigating complaints and where required sensitive / reputational issues, making recommendations on the resolution of those cases ensuring the outcome is far and timely, whilst maintaining overall quality against general complaint queries
- Compiling and maintaining the necessary records, providing a clear and concise audit trail
- Working within and helping to maintain a customer focused and team environment which is continually improving and striving to identify process improvements
- Assisting the Customer Liaison when required by taking on tasks to assist other members of the team with key activities to manage workloads
- Providing assistance and support when required to the wider departments to improve the handling of Complaints day to day
To be considered for the Complaints Handler role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a complaint handling environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills, with the ability to review, organise and prioritise
If you currently working in customer services and seeking a more challenging role then APPLY NOW for an IMMEDIATE TELEPHONE INTERVIEW with The Recruiters Room.
Keywords: Complaints, Regulations, Regulated environment, Investigation, Problem solving, Customer Service, Client Services.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.