Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Perfect position for Quantity Surveyor who has either completed or is in the process of completing their APC.
Your new company
As one of the best known and revered multi-disciplinary Private Consultancies in the Country, my client has been going from strength to strength and now need a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Employing over 100 qualified professionals across 7 regional offices, their service offering includes Quantity Surveying, Project & Cost Management, Development Monitoring, Building Surveying, CDM Coordination, Building Information Modelling, and Facilities Management & Advisory Services.
Your new role
You will be working on small and large projects on behalf of Private & Public Sector clients, day-to-day duties for the role will involve;
* Traditional PQS duties such as; Take offs, Preparing tender documents, client meetings, JCT and NEC 3 (All Options), BOQ amongst others.
* Acting as the Employers Agent
* Getting involved with Builders Quantities
* Carrying out Feasibility Studies
* Expert Witness
* Your workload will also include working on a range of refurbishment & alteration schemes for new build developments with a variety of clients.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application for the position of Quantity Surveyor, you will need;
* To be based locally or commutable the Leicestershire area
* Degree qualified
* Come from a Consultancy background
* Working towards OR have completed your APC
What you'll get in return
Salary will be reflected to your experience, all fees, accreditations and training will be paid for with a discretionary annual bonus offered.
On top of this, you will receive a pension scheme, industry and professional subscriptions and 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential