Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a HSE Manager.
- To ensure legal compliance for health and safety in the workplace and the delivery of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental strategy and initiatives for site.
- Overseeing the implementation of appropriate policies and procedures
- Constantly reviewing industry trends and maintaining awareness of health and safety practices
- Providing health and safety advice to operations team, employees, visitors and contractors
- Organising and planning of regular health and safety meetings
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture, liaising with employees across the company
- Assist in responding to environmental incidents in line with Company policy and reporting requirements
- Audits and inspections of the relevant operational area to ensure legal compliance
- Ensure objectives and targets for relevant operational area are managed effectively and proactively driven
- Ensure incident investigations are conducted in a timely manner including root cause analysis and corrective action close out
- Assist and support in the creation, implementation and review of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Method Statements.
- Solid experience within Health, Safety and Environmental management
- Working within a Manufacturing company
- Ideally working with high quality products
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in experience
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Day shifts (Mon-Fri)