Legal Secretary Team Leader
We have a vacancy for an experienced General Law Legal Secretary / Paralegal to take on a role within a national law firm based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Working in the client care team as a Team Leader, this position is responsible for 3 direct reports, dealing with and resolving first tier complaints into the entire organisation.
Assisting with the leadership, development and day to day management of the client care team. Endorsing the company values to both internal and external clients and providing guidance on best practice for all complaint resolutions. Leading from the front in a busy customer complaints role.
It would suit an experienced Paralegal / Secretary who has previously dealt with and resolved complaints and wants to take the next step and become a team leader.
The hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
* Day to day management of the team of customer service advisors.
* Development of the team and processes
* Complain escalation point
* MI Reporting
* PDRs and 1-2-1s
* Previous customer care experience gained within a legal firm.
* Problem solver
* Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level Maths and English (Or Equivalent)
Job Place Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.