Nursery Nurse - Level 6
Nursery Nurse | Hammersmith & Fulham | Level 6 | £18k - £20k with vast opportunity for progression
Your new company
Your new nursery provides a cosy and homely environment for its` staff and students to ensure a happy and successful leaning environment. The nursery has a baby room, toddler room and a pre-school room and you will be working in the pre-school room. The nursery is committed to continuing to provide an outstanding local service so will be providing regular training in all aspects of childcare.
Your new role
- Provide and caring and nurturing environment for all children with the nursery
- Ensure all safeguarding procedures are followed
- Work in a team with all other Nursery Nurses and the Management
- Creating engaging activates for the children
What you'll need to succeed
- A joyful and positive personality
- Experienced in working children within a nursery (not essential)
- A Level 6 qualification is absolutely essential
- Confident in planning and delivering activities to engage children
What you'll get in return
- Competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this as you take on more responsibility
- Supporting and caring environment allowing you to grow and develop your career
- Work in a nursery which is located in close proximity to transport links such as trains and buses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.