Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
2 shift day’s role
£32,500 + Overtime + 25+8 days holiday + Benefits
Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for long term job security required by a well established food processing and packaging company,
The candidate will mainly be working on 3 phase, inverters, drivers, motors, as well as mechanical aspects such as conveyors gearboxes and bearings. This role would suit any Electrically Biased Maintenance or Service Engineer from an industrial background.
Working to PPM schedules and providing reactive breakdown support, you will be working as part of a team of Multi Skilled Engineers working on shift. The successful candidate will fulfil the electrical bias of the team and will also assist with the mechanical elements.
The company is a well-established manufacturer. They are making plans to merge into new markets in the coming years and so have structured plans for growth. The role offers good long term job security.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer’s responsibilities:
* Assist with electrical and mechanical elements, both PPM’s and reactive.
* Working 2 shift Monday to Friday (6 till 2, 2 till 10)
* Mechanical work: bearings, gear, conveyors, pneumatics
* Electrical work: 3 phase, inverters, contactors, sensors
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Experience electrically maintaining / servicing industrial plant or manufacturing equipment
* Preferably hold the 17th Edition
* Live commutable to Telford