An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic market leader within the Bespoke Sampling Print and Packaging Industry. At Litmus, our experience, technology and equipment is used by some of the world’s largest global brands to try & test out new packaging concepts before they invest in full-scale production runs. Litmus deliverers the highest level of product excellence and customer care to our valued and impressive client base. In this arena, only products and service levels delivering excellence will be accepted by the client.
- An incredible opportunity for an ambitious printer with a full technical understanding of lithographic process to join our busy operations department. Primarily operating a single colour flatbed offset Lithographic wetproofing press & silk screen bed, printing with both conventional and UV inks as well as providing support to our busy production team, producing colour accurate mockup samples.
- A unique opportunity to develop in a professional environment receiving full ongoing training.
- Must be able to print to high specifications and tolerances on a variety of substrates and have an impeccable understanding of colour with the ability to hand mix and print pantone colours to high standard, with a keen interest in colour science & the ability to follow quality control measures & have a keen eye for detail
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with proven ability to meet targets and deadlines on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs and create the relevant proposition whilst facilitating the requirements of team delivering the highest level of service excellence to the client, we like to push boundaries.
- Be able to work under pressure to demanding timescales and be willing to do overtime as required, possess a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and be friendly & confident to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Experience operating various finishing machinery - foil blocking, platen & cylinder are advantageous.
- Competitive salary and incentive package depending on experience.
- Permanent employment contract subject to successful probationary period
- Opportunity for personal development / progression within a fast growing company
- 26 days’ holiday per annum once 3 months probationary is completed (and successful) + Public holidays
In the first instance please forward your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and how your attributes fit to the role above.
We can’t wait to hear from you!