Business Development Manager PART-TIME-Office Refurb Industry
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their client based in Berkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in the Office
Responsible for day to day sales development of the firm. This fantastic role will give you the autonomy to grow and be succesful.
- Prospecting and qualifying good quality leads to obtain appointments
- raise the rpofile of the firm through calling firms and meeting firms to generate business
- Using social media and out of the box techniques to maximise sales
- Targeting high end clients in the Oil, Gas, Professional, Technology & Pharma industries for all their office refurnbishments, work space requirments
- Being a new role, a creative mind to put their stamp on the role is what is needed. Re-energsing the current internal system of clients and teurning them into potential customers
- A minimum of 3 years B2B Sales Experience from an office refurbishment background
- A minimum of 3 years working within a similiar influencial role
- A dynamic individual who is a 'doer'....
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Looking for someone who is looking for a Part-Time position (The Firm is Flexible)
This is a Part-time permanent position (3days a week) within the office refurbishment industry, offering an annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE (Pro-Rata for Part-time) plus bonus between £3k - £10k depending on experience, targets and salary. Based out of their office in Windsor, again some flexibility around this.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design