Embedded Software Engineer - Safety Critical
NEW EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER - SAFETY CRITICAL JOB AVAILABLE IN FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE
A global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art electronic instrumentation for the aerospace / avionics industry are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer - Safety Critical to join their well-established R&D team. They are based in Fareham, in between Southampton and Portsmouth.
As an Embedded Software Engineer - Safety Critical you will be involved in the design and development of safety critical software solutions. You will be involved in full life-cycle design including specification, design, implementation, simulation and software testing.
The ideal Embedded Software Engineer - Safety Critical will have:
- Strong Real-Time Embedded C Programming / Coding ability.
- Experience in model based development using SCADE or similar.
- Previous experience of working on a safety critical product / applications.
- Previous experience to working to DO-178B/C guidelines or worked with the Aerospace / Defence sector.
- Qualified to degree level with the relevant engineering degree (candidates with HND's / HNC's will also be considered).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised Avionics company, based in Fareham, Hampshire.