Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Chelmsford Essex
A growing beauty brand based in Essex Chelmsford are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
Ensure outstanding debt is chased keeping the DSO and aged debt to a minimum. Provide analytical information to the finance team and perform month end control checks and reporting.
Please note that this role will be based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Management of DSO and aged debt
- Provide support in the chasing of debt on problem accounts and keep DSO/bad debt to a minimum
- Be the main point of contact for the major accounts
- Assist in the resolution of customer queries
- Supervise the accurate allocation of funds received and deductions made
- Prepare recharge invoices for staffing, brow bar services and store fits
- Highlight problem customers to management
- Maintain the trackers for staffing costs and brow bar revenue
- Maintain the promotions tracker
- Provide statistical credit note data
- Complete New Account process
- Prepare monthly / weekly Cashflow analysis
- Ensure the Retail Agreement is kept up to date
Month End Reporting
- Review aged debt reports and oversee calculation of bad debt accrual
- Prepare month end control reconciliations
- Prepare accruals for potential customer deductions (e.g. tester rebates) and amounts yet to be recharged to customers (e.g. staff recharges/brow bar revenue)
- Manage Accounts Receivable Accountant
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role.