Business Development Executive - SaaS/Cloud/Mobile solutions - Chester - £25-35k & commission
Our client is one of the UK's largest mobile messaging provider and are looking for talented business development executives to work in a new business tele-sales role at their Chester offices.
They work with businesses of all sizes from SMEs to multi-national corporations across every sector of commerce. Since 2005, our client has been helping businesses address their communication challenges, using its market-leading business mobile messaging platform. The platform has been built on the principles of efficiency, integration, and ease of use, along with some useful services including forms, attachments, vouchers, and campaign management tools to measure effectiveness. Since 2005, over 160,000 users have sent more than one billion SMS using the Messenger platform, so we know a thing or two about mobile messaging.
What does this role involve?
As an office based Business Development Executive, your prime responsibility will be to target prospective customers, nurture, and close opportunities across all sectors. More specifically, you will seek out, identify, and establish relationships with SMB prospects. You will work with colleagues to sell direct to end users through delivering compelling online demonstrations of our powerful product suite. This role comes with full product training and offers an excellent career path across the group.
Desired skills and experience
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a year’s B2B sales experience, preferably gained but not limited to selling digital, Tech, Saas or cloud solutions.
- You will be a confident closer, driven, proactive and committed to joining a professional and leading organisation.
- Extensive New Business experience / cold selling and adept at a telephone based sales environment
- You will have excellent communication skills, a broad business understanding, high levels of self-motivation and the ability to captivate at all levels.
- You will be technically "mobile savvy", proficient at delivering online demonstrations and keen to progress your career.
- Previous web demonstration experience would be advantageous.