Supply Chain Planner
Role: Supply Chain Planner
Location: High Wycombe-Buckinghamshire
Salary: up to £35k plus excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a Major FMCG company as a Supply Chain Planner, the main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth and cost effective delivery of equipment to the European franchisees.
• Second-tier of escalation for Franchisees across Europe experiencing supply chain issues, working with local Franchisee Support Managers, Equipment Distributors, and Franchisees to resolve quickly and effectively
• Work with the distributors to develop and maintain a product database of equipment SKU’s, tracking price changes, product information and ensuring accuracy of the data at all times.
• Work with the Equipment Distributors and Manufacturers to ensure availability of products at all times
• Communicate store forecasts and growth data to Equipment Distributors to allow for effective planning
• Communicate equipment sales to Manufacturers to allow them to manage their warranty database effectively
• Manage any new products or product change-overs effectively to minimise stock obsolescence whilst ensuring no disruption to Franchisees, and communicating the details in a timely manner.
• Establish effective warranty processes between the Manufacturers and the Equipment Distributors to ensure that Franchisee suffer as little disruption as possible when receiving faulty equipment
• Address issues with Manufacturers such as packaging, invoicing and lead times, and support the Equipment Distributors in resolving these issues to the benefit of Franchisees.
• Proactively identify cost-saving opportunities within the Equipment supply chain, and work with the Equipment and Décor Supply Chain Manager to implement them.
• Proactively identify process improvements and work with the Equipment Distributors and other stakeholders to make them a reality e.g. new store build process, correspondence to Franchisees before and after delivery etc.
• Have a complete knowledge and understanding of all items within the Equipment supply chain, and be able to assist Franchisees and other stakeholders quickly and effectively.
• Support the Equipment Purchasing Managers on communications to Franchisees regarding the availability of new products being implemented
• Responsibility for maintaining and updating the information on the intranet for Franchisees and working with the Marketing and Comms team on developing a new Equipment section on the intranet
• Support the Equipment and Décor Supply Chain Manager in the ongoing commercial and performance management of the Equipment Distributors
• FMCG experience
• Inventory and Forecast experience
• Supply chain, supplier performance management, demand planning, inventory management and customer service experience
• Exposure to global supply
• Good stakeholder management
• Computer literate (intermediate or advanced Excel skills)
• Excellent data management skills with the ability to deal with a large amount of complex data
• Able to grasp a basic understanding of items within the category
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to grasp complex systems
• Excellent communicator with strong written skills
• Excellent at influencing and persuading people to a desired outcome
• Strong customer service skills
• Dynamic and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• A positive and proactive attitude
• Resilient and calm under pressure
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative, especially when direction is unclear
• A hands-on approach with the ability to think laterally to resolve issues/problems
• Driven by results and achievement
• Assertive and good at putting forward a strong case in order to influence the outcome of a situation
Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, etc.) may be a bonus.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.