Service Crew Technician
Quest Employment are currently recruiting for a Service Crew Technician for their National Client.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment in a well-established company. The role is in Bristol and the company is looking for someone who has good customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be able to be in a fast turnaround of 45 minutes per vehicle.
• To technically service class 4 vehicles for example; taking responsibility for all vehicle levels & visual checks
• To perform required duties as per Signal Based Service System (High levels of colleague interaction where working as teams of two)
• To visually check the vehicle for any repair requirement and report back on the job card/to checkout operator
• Where required to communicate information or additional requirements to the customer
• To be responsible for H&S at all times
- DVSA/VOSA Accredited
- BTEC, NVQ 2 or equivalent in Motor Mechanics
Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 (with a fixed day off in the week), Saturday 08:00-17:00 (every)
- 28 days leave
- Contributory pension (where colleague contributes)
- Childcare vouchers