Due to a substantial increase in business, a highly respected and market leading company based in Warwick are looking to recruit an AAT Qualified/ QBE Finance Manager to work alongside the Financial Controller and manage a medium sized transactional finance team.
This is a position of real responsibility and you will ensure the smooth running of the accounts function but also have a genuine interest and drive to motivate and develop staff under your jurisdiction. Due to the nature of our client's culture you must be a team player and not operate with dictatorial style of management!! T
he team you will be responsible for will have responsibility for sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control.
Our client operates predominantly across the West Midlands and has established an excellent reputation within their industry having grown substantially over the years via both organic means and by acquisition. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work within a highly regarded organisation which has a forward thinking approach.
Ideally, you will:
- Be minimum AAT Qualified and have previous supervisory experience
- Have worked within a similar position for a retail company
- Demonstrate initiative and display excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with senior members of staff and external clients
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded local employer within the region
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to train, develop and progress a team of staff
- Study Support should you wish to continue in your accountancy qualifications
This role is ideal for a Transactional Finance Manager who has worked in a busy accounts environment and is happy to accept a challenge. Please feel free to contact us for further information.