Our client is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior for their practice based in Northamptonshire.
The role will include 50% audit and 50% accounts preparation:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of planning, including budgeting resourcing, coordinating manager and partner, client meetings and visits.
- Draft the budget and assign audit areas to team members (where applicable) so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team members.
- Where applicable, prepare or supervise the preparation of the draft statutory financial statements based on the information provided by the client.
- Where appropriate, allocate work to team members based on skill and knowledge of team members, ensuring to meet development objectives; in particular, assigning more responsibility to more junior staff.
- Act as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
- To maintain time records and appraisal records.
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Part Qualified / Qualified or Qualified by Experience.
- Have previous Audit experience (Essential).
- Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
Salary will depend on both experience and qualification, ranging from £25,000 - £32,000.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.