Compliance Assistant (Part or full-time) £23k - £28k
We are currently recruiting for a brand new Compliance Assistant role, working for a highly regarded, north Oxon-based Financial organisation.
The position is newly created due to company growth. It will involve working closely with the business Compliance Officer. The purpose of the job will be to ensure all company practice is fully compliant and in line with all latest regulatory requirements. Full-time opportunity also a possibility for the right candidate.
Who are they looking for?
The Compliance Assistant will have sound and up to date legislative knowledge, together with particularly strong attention to detail and good initiative.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Compliance monitoring
- Resolving compliance breaches
- Manage sanction notifications
- Handling all regulatory queries
- Monitor and provide guidance on regulatory change
- Review policy documentation
- New client documentation
- Updating and reviewing risk register
Skills & Experience
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of 3 years compliance experience
- Sound understanding of FCA regulators & legislation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on & can-do approach
- Great initiative
- Monday-Friday: 21 hours part-time (3 days per week) OR 35 hours, full time
- 5% contributory pension
- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday & Christmas week (pro rata for part-time)
- Personal training budget
Do you come from a compliance background and looking for a new part or full-time role? Then apply now!
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful