Assistant Management Accountant
Our client is seeking a progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance team based in Oxford.
Our client is an impressive organisation offering significant opportunities for career development as well as a generous study package and on site parking.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be offering financial support to the Finance team centred around the production of the management accounts as well as supporting the business through producing various monthly reports and management information packs.
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts
- Monthly Bank and Sales Ledger Journals
- Assist with the production of the management information packs
- Variance Analysis
- Manage the P&L query process
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Would suit someone studying or planning to study AAT/CIMA
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills: able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
The salary on offer to the successful Assistant Management Accountant will be between £20,000 and £23,000 plus a study package.