Our client is seeking a Department Manager to head up an operation in one of their many UK stores in a picturesque location.
Our client has monopolised the industry as one of the Market Leaders in the Horticultural retail industry. They are truly a large organisation and have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Team Management. Manages and motivates team members so that they are fully equipped to succeed and deliver a consistent service to customers
- Keeping track of your departments financial contribution to the store and ensuring that the budget operation is controlled effectively, sales targets are realistically set and exceeded through excellent leadership
- Consistently developing your team to ensure that they are fully up to date with new lines and business regulation.
- Ensure that the department is effectively merchandised to ensure an optimal customer experience all year around.
- Resolving all issues and queries
- Broad experience motivating a retail store/department toward success
- Full exposure to financial budget control/management
- Demonstrable experience pushing towards reaching targets
- Motivational manager with the ability to drive staff
- Autonomous attitude, happy to be left alone to make changes and improvements
This role will pay £20,000 for the right candidate. As a large organisation, progression opportunities are huge here, as are the opportunities to have a real responsibility to drive an already profitable business.