Operational Performance Coach
Overall Purpose of Job
The role holder will responsible for supporting the Senior Management team embed a culture of strong customer conduct, through assessing, measuring and enhancing the performance of front-line teams.
Effectively coaching individuals to raise the bar on performance, the role holder will work in partnership with Team Managers & Operations Managers to develop and grow individuals in a way that achieves the individuals own development plan actions, and by ensuring role competence is maintained and exceeded in line with the Training & Competence Scheme.
- Build positive, consultative and engaging relationships across the business through effective communication with managers and colleagues to encourage shared learning.
- Assess and analyse business needs and priorities with local managers, recommending solutions to address and remediate such needs through effective side by side coaching.
- Consult, coach, mentor and train front-line teams to deliver role objectives in a way that supports the firm having a strong customer focussed conduct culture.
- Create meaningful action plans for individuals to improve overall performance
- Monitor and track improvements, communicating outputs regularly to Senior Management
- Provide timely and regular feedback to individuals using established methods.
- Assist the wider Learning & Development with the design and delivery on in-house training solutions where relevant in line with business needs.
- Instil firm values and behaviours through effective coaching
- Develop and maintain handy hint/job aids related to individual roles
- Be seen as a role model across the business, demonstrating strong competence and knowledge of business policy and procedures
- Drive for success, passion and ambition
- Energetic - consistently able to energise colleagues to deliver exceptional performance
- Motivational and inspiring individual
- Assertive - able to stand strong with conviction
- Able to work solely on your own and as part of a team; with strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Focussed and delivery-driven
- Hands on approach required and willingness to take personal accountability
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience in coaching individuals to enhance performance
- Experience in call monitoring / quality monitoring processes (desirable)
- Level 3 or above Coaching Qualification (desirable)