Valuation Surveyor - part time
This progressive organisation are looking for an experienced Residential Valuation Surveyors to join their expanding team.
Working directly for a major lender, putting you in a very secure post Brexit position, you will be conducting Mortgage Valuations & Home Buyer’s Reports.
This is a home-based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocated as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum.
This organisation puts a high level of focus on maintaining a good work life balance. With the emphasis on the quality, rather than the quantity of what they deliver, they have a strong tradition of valuing surveyors as individuals
Ideal candidate will have:
• 1 year + experience working independently with minimum supervision
• An AssocRics or MRICs qualification and knowledge of your local area
• An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, and the ability to balance this against productivity
• High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence business results.
• Clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders with strong focus on customer service.
In return you will benefit from:
• A generous basic salary £24k- £34K pa for approximately 21 hours per week.
• Car or car allowance
• An achievable bonus (15% - 30% of base salary)
• A flexible benefits package including health, life, and contributory pension worth C£7k p.a.
• 30 days annual leave as standard with the option to sell or buy 5 additional.
• Standardised paperwork on every project
• Support from a fantastic back office team
If you feel that you have the above experience and skill set, then please apply now.