£18,000 - £20,000
Our client, a large corporate law firm based in Birmingham City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Conflicts Analyst. The successful candidate will have experienceworking within a conflicts role ideally based within the legal field of work.
- Completing searches for conflict and confidentiality.
- Determining and identifying where issues and concerns in regards to conflict or confidentiality may arise.
- Configuring and providing feedback to individuals within the firm in compliance with the SRA code of Conduct.
- Analysing existing and proposed matter files and implementing SRA exceptions.
- Working alongside the supervisors and Head of Conflicts in more complex cases.
- Liaising with members of the team regarding client acceptance.
- Desirably a Law graduate or alternatively educated to degree level or have relevant experience.
- Knowledge and preferably experience of implementing and working in accordance to SRA rules.
- Previous experience within a conflicts role and have the ability to analyse data.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise varying workload.
- Professionalism and the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
If you feel you have the experience and skills for this role Bell Cornwall Recruitment would love to hear from you today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales