English Teacher - Camden Secondary School - September 2017
A highly renowned and popular secondary school in Camden is recruiting for an English Teacher/Teacher of English. This full time appointment is to commence from September 2017 onwards.
The secondary school has achieved an Ofsted rating of 'Good' in all the categories and is looking to build on this current success whilst also promoting a positive and eager attitude amongst their English students. The students are provided with the opportunities to develop their creative learning in a supportive environment. The facilities at this Camden school have improved dramatically and the Head Teacher has an excellent vision for this school to continue in the right direction. This demonstrates a holistic approach to education to ensure the personal, social and academic development and growth of each and every student.
This is an exciting job opportunity for an English teacher. The successful candidate will either be Secondary trained (PGCE and/or QTS). This is a full time English Teacher / Teacher of English post to start immediately. It is imperative that this English Teacher must be able to deliver a consistently 'good' to 'outstanding' KS3 or KS4 English courses. You will be the type of English Teacher who is able to build a strong rapport with students through a good sense of humour and positive interaction which reflects a keen passion for education!
The Aims of this job are to:
- Progress the English Knowledge in their students
- Generate creative ideas and drive initiatives as an English Teacher.
- To promote students independent learning
- Teach inspiring, engaging and informative lessons
- Raise achievement for all through the ability to motivate and inspire students.
What they are looking for...
- Must have proven experience as a KS3 or KS4 English Teacher
- Must have an ability to employ a range of effective teaching and learning styles
- The ability to establish good working relationships and show effective teamwork.
- Must have experience teaching in a Secondary School
- Able to demonstrate a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lesson
- Knowledgeable in your subject
- Available immediately for a Teacher of English post
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be a English Teacher please send your CV ASAP.