Commercial Analyst - Luxury Retail Company
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst who has a excellent knowledge within the Retail sector to join a Global, Luxury Retail Company based in Soho, Central London for a 7 month fixed term contract.
My client is a High end Retail company, who sell luxury goods all over the world, who are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their fast paced team based in Central London for 7 months.
The successful candidate will:
- be producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for retailers and brands
- working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, updating them on trends and maintaining spreadsheets
- involved with tracking new promotions and their profitability after tracking sales performance
- be maintaining KPI reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- creating sales targets that are in line with current sales and future predictions
- be communicating with stakeholders
- be involved with adhoc analysis for the wider business when required
The successful candidate must:
- have a retail or FMCG background
- have had exposure to commercial data analysis
- be available to start immediately
- be committed to this contract assignment
- be degree educated and/or working towards finance qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- be competent using Excel (V Look ups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
The successful candidate would start in this Commercial Analyst Accountant position immediately for a period of 7 months.